1. The School will be following syllabus pertaining to C.B.S.E. curriculum.
2. The School will be following April to March session.
3. Co-Curricular and Extra Curricular activities like Music (vocal and instrumental), Dance, Drawing, Art and Craft, P.T., Free Hand Exercises, Yoga Sessions, Table top Cooking, Gardening, Nature Study, Field Trips, etc. will be a part of regular classes.
4. Various workshops, events and activities will be arranged to encourage the children’s creativity and talents.
5. To encourage the various creative angles of the child’s character, the School will be celebrating various events and celebrations as Foundation Day, Parent’s Day, Sports Day, Independence Day, Saraswati Puja, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Grand Parent’s Day, etc.
6. Moral Training and Education: Arrangement will be made to hold classes for imparting moral education. Respect for elders, Concern for aged, Feeling for neighbours, will be inculcated in the minds of the students.
7. There will be various competitions with Music, Dance, Drawing, Public Speaking, Elocution, Hand Writing, to enhance the confidence and inherent skill of the child.